Saturday, July 18, 2009

Welcome to our math class blog

The first period Algebra I class at OurTown High School will be using this blog to tell our families what we are doing in class this year.

Almost every day all the students will write a short comment in their Math Journals about what we did in class that day. We will pick one student each day to write his or her journal comments here on the blog. Every day will be a different student, so everyone will write in the blog at least once.

As the teacher, I will also write messages regularly, to keep you up-to-date on our activities.

If the students create products that are interesting to look at, I will scan them and upload them here as well.

You are very welcome to write comments on any of our posts. However, I will monitor all comments to avoid inappropriate language. You are, of course, always welcome to call me or email me with questions about your student.

We have a visitor counter on the page. When we get to studying statistics in class, we'll be using statistics from the counter, so we hope we get a lot of visitors. You can ask other family members to take a look, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment